High Quality Custom New Design FDA Medical Silicone Menstrual Cup
MODERN lady’s hygiene protection – reusable menstrual cup
100% full-value alternative to sanitary napkins and tampons
the most modern intimate hygiene product for ladies
easy to use
“regardful of the environment” – lifetime of up to 15 years if maintained correctly
ecological and economical – return on the purchase price of LadyCup after only 4 months
silicone of maximum flexibility
optimum size and design with a smooth surface for easy use and maintenance
made of the highest quality German medical silicone, used exclusively in the medical and food industry
A recommendation has been issued for the product LadiesMenstrualCup from the National Institute of Public Health.
LadyCup offers you the most modern intimate hygiene product for ladies. With LadyCup, your menstruation period will be more pleasant.
LadIesMenstrualCup is the union of optimum shape with very high quality material.
LadiesMenstrualCup is manufactured in a special clean environment and meets the requirements for high quality.
Sizes Available: MenstrualCup comes in two sizes. Be careful to choose a suitable size according to the following information:
1. S(mall) – suitable for women who have not given birth to a child or women up to the age of 25 years
2. L(arge) – suitable for women who have given birth to a child or who are over the age of 25 years
Size S(mall) – diameter 43mm; length81mm; length of the stem 25mm; volume25ml
Size L(arge) – diameter 45mm; length 82mm; length of the stem20mm; volume 30mlThe 20/25mm stem, can be shortened to the length you find most suitable by simply using a sharp knife or scissors. The stem can be removed entirely as well, however. please be careful not to cut into the bottom of the MenstrualCup!
It’s 100% medical silicone top grade,It’s very health for human body.
1) The stem can be trimmed to fit each women’s anatomy.
2) Menstrual cups do not disrupt the vaginal PH balance.
3) You can wear a menstrual cup up to 12 hours!
4) Once your menstrual cup is in place, give it a gentle spin to help set it in place.
5) The menstrual cup creates a vacuum seal inside you, preventing leaks.
6) Break the seal before removing your menstrual cup